Below, we inform you about the type, scope, and purpose of processing your personal data when using our website at the address "www.soulveritas.com." Personal data refers to all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. For the personal data processed in this shop, the controller within the meaning of the GDPR is: Soulveritas, Petersweg 22, 22946 Großensee, Phone 0172-4328742, Email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "we").
2. When you visit our website
When you visit our website, our server collects the following information from your device: browser type and version, operating system, the previously visited website ("referrer"), IP address, and time of page access. We collect and process this data to ensure the smooth operation of our website and to detect, prevent, and track any misuse of our services. Furthermore, we use the collected data for statistical purposes to evaluate, for example, which devices and browsers access our shop, in order to continuously adapt and improve our offering based on this information. This data processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. We delete all the aforementioned personal data no later than six months after their collection.
3. When you enter into a contract with us
When you place an order or make a booking with us, we process your name, address (as provided by you), and email address. If you voluntarily provide additional data during your order (such as a different billing address or a phone number), we also process this data. We process this data electronically for proper contract fulfillment, especially for delivery, invoicing, payment recording, and handling complaints. If we are obligated to provide updates for a digital product or for a product with digital elements, we also process your contact information for this purpose. This data processing is based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. We keep this data stored until all mutual claims from the respective contractual relationship with you are fully settled and the commercial and tax retention periods that apply to us have expired. For the conclusion of a contract between you and us, it is necessary for us to receive your name and email address. The necessity of providing this data arises from legal provisions (such as § 312i(1)(3) of the German Civil Code, § 14(4) of the German Value Added Tax Act). Without providing this data, you cannot conclude a contract with us.
When deciding on a contract, we do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
4. Customer Account
If a customer account is not already necessary for the fulfillment of the contract by us, you can optionally create a customer account. The legal basis in this case is your consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. We keep the personal data associated with the customer account stored until you delete the customer account or request its deletion. For personal data from already completed contracts, the retention periods remain as stated in the section "When you enter into a contract with us," regardless of the status of the customer account.
For payment, the chosen payment service provider collects and processes your name, email address, credit card or account number, and/or other data as required for the chosen payment method. The contractual and data protection provisions of the chosen payment service provider also apply in this regard. When receiving a payment, we process the data transmitted to us by the payment service provider. When we receive a bank transfer, we process, in particular, the name of the transferring account holder, the account number (IBAN and BIC), and the accompanying purpose.
6. Data Processor
For the operation of our website on the internet, we use the technical services of Strato AG (Strato AG, 10249 Berlin) as a data processor in accordance with Article 28 GDPR.
If you use a contact form or chat function on our website, we process the data you enter, including your message, name, and email address. If you send us a message via email, we store your message along with the sender data transmitted (name, email address, and possibly additional information added by your email program and the transmitting servers). For receiving, storing, and sending emails, we use an email provider that acts as a data processor for us in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest in responding to your message and being able to react to any follow-up questions from you (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). We delete the data collected with your message no later than twelve months after the last communication with you regarding your concern, subject to the provision in the following paragraph. If you transmit a legally relevant declaration regarding the contractual relationship (e.g., a revocation or a complaint), the legal basis for processing, regardless of the transmission method, is also Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. In such cases, we delete the data related to your declaration as soon as all mutual claims from the contractual relationship are finally settled and the commercial and tax retention periods have expired.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will inform you by email about new offers and features of our shop. You will receive no more than one newsletter per week. You can object to the use of your email address for advertising purposes at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. This data processing is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. If you revoke your consent to the use of your email address for advertising purposes, we will remove your email address from our newsletter distribution list. We use the service of HubSpot (data processor in accordance with Article 28 GDPR) as a technical service provider for sending our newsletter.
10. Google Services
If you have consented, we use certain Google services on our website. If you visit our site from a location in the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland, "Google" refers to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; otherwise, it refers to Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. General information about data use by Google can be found at Google under https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites ("How we use data from websites or apps that use our services").
11. Google Analytics
If you have consented, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google. Google places cookies on your device. These cookies enable Google to collect information about how you use our website. This information is transmitted to a Google server, evaluated there, and made available to us. We use the information to better understand what our website visitors are interested in, assess the success of our advertising materials, and improve our offering. The legal basis for this processing is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). For the creation of usage analyses, Google acts as a data processor for us (Article 28 GDPR) based on a data processing agreement that includes the EU standard contractual clauses. You can find the content of the agreement with Google ("Data Processing Terms") online at https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/. We use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled. This means that your IP address will generally be truncated within the scope of the GDPR, making it impossible to identify you from the IP address. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings.
12. Google Fonts
If you have consented, our website uses fonts provided by Google called "Google Fonts." When you access our website, your device downloads Google Fonts directly from Google. Google thereby obtains your IP address, operating system, browser type, version, and evaluates this data for its own business purposes.
13. Google Maps
If you have consented, our website uses "Google Maps," a function of Google that displays street maps and aerial images. The image data for displaying "Google Maps" is downloaded directly from Google to your device when you access a page containing such maps or images. Google thereby obtains your IP address, operating system, browser type, version, and possibly your location and evaluates this data for its own business purposes.
14. Facebook Pixel, Custom Audience, Conversion Tracking
On our website, we use the "Facebook Pixel" service from Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, or, if you are based in the USA or Canada: Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA). The technology allows us to define you and other visitors of our website as a target group ("Custom Audience") for advertisements delivered by Facebook ("Facebook Ads"). For this purpose, Facebook analyzes your user behavior using an invisible graphic file that we integrate into our website and deduces products or topics that you are interested in. With Facebook Pixel, we can also determine the effectiveness of Facebook Ads, namely whether and how you respond to our advertising ("Conversion Tracking"). This data processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, namely our legitimate interest in advertising our offers primarily to groups of people who are likely to be interested in our products and analyzing the efficiency of our online advertising. Facebook Inc. has committed to comply with the data protection laws of the European Union under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement.
15. Social Media
Social media buttons may be displayed on our website; they can be recognized by the logos of the social media platforms (hereinafter "Platforms") (Facebook: "f" logo, Instagram: square camera, YouTube: red-white logo). Clicking on such a button will take you to the internet page of the respective platform, with the IP address of the calling device and the address of the page from which the link was made ("referrer") being transmitted to the accessed platform. However, we do not collect or process any data ourselves in connection with the social media buttons.
16. Your Rights
Regarding the personal data we process about you, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will provide you with information about the personal data concerning you and the further information in accordance with Article 15(1) and (2) GDPR.
- You have the right to request the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
- You can request us to delete the personal data concerning you without delay under the conditions of Article 17(1) GDPR, provided that the processing is not necessary according to Article 17(3) GDPR.
- You can request us to restrict the processing of your data if one of the conditions of Article 18(1) GDPR is met. You can particularly request the restriction instead of deletion.
- We will communicate any rectification or deletion of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed the personal data concerning you, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also inform you about these recipients if you request it.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you can request us to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, provided that this is technically feasible.
- If data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the revocation.
- Right to object: For reasons arising from your particular situation, you can object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time; this right to object applies to data processing based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which is carried out to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data outweigh. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the data concerned, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement. This does not exclude other administrative or judicial remedies.